Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday's Thrifts


Today is a rainy day; planting flowers will be put off probably til Sunday afternoon when the weather cooperates~~

But, I did find these awesome deals at the antique mall where I have my booths!

Two galvanize/metal wire-mesh fishing baskets for just $5.00 each~~


A large grain sack with my favorite aqua color for $6.00;

a big enamal pan (is this a potty bucket??) for $12.00 than I'm cleaning up (bleached already) and stencil SOAP on the front for my laundry room.

How's your day going~~have you been out gardening in the sunshine today?

Have a great weekend~~and here's someplace to go for some inspiring ideas:
Boogieboard Cottage



~patty~ 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Patty, in your travels if you find a mug tree (or even 2) either wood or metal for 4 or 6 mugs, please contact me as I will buy it! Thanks so much. I did not have an email for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always pcik up old flour or storage sacks when I find them. They always look amazing. Nice finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty, you found some wonderful stuff! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome treasures you found. i Love the idea of stenciling the bucket, pail for the laundry room

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your finds - such a lucky girl! weather here has been rainy and cold...so been working on art...which is always a good thing!
    enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patti,
    Great treasures...love that old bag and the baskets are just too CUTE!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea for the pot! And yes,that's a chamber pot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patty,

    Nice things you found! I like the pot! lol

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete