Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cheap French Kitchen Towels


I found these sweet red and white towels at Walmart to use for my latest project~~

So let me show you the wood architectural element first and then I'll tell you about the towels~~



I bought several of these wooden trim pieces on the cheap~~
painted and added a large hook from Hobby~~



So cute to hold kitchen towels~~





So I bought two types of kitchen towels from Walmart~~BEWARE~~
prewash first (they do shrink a bit)~~I used my fabric paints and stencilled on my design~~


The wider stripe (on the bottom of the towels) come in package of 3 and are a heavier waffle weave~~

The other type comes in set of 5; both were about $5.00 and well worth a sweet project~~both types are 100% cotton which I love for the kitchen.








I love stuff like this in the kitchen; don't you? 

Have a fabulous day~~I'm heading outside to the garden!

~patty~

Join these parties for inspiration~~



BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE  
 http://www.freckledlaundry.com/