Monday, May 7, 2012

You Make Me Happy When ~~


Last year I bought this cute little wall shelf for $1.25 (see the before pic. below~~brown wood with a not so charming picture of a palm tree)~~




(above is the project pile)

It's been painted up in some home-made gray-green chalk paint~~





Stencilled on top of a vintage sheet music to place behind the glass~~





~~and added the iron bird hooks.  Will look sweet in a kitchen nook area or laundry room.

I want to keep singing this little song everytime I look at it; hard to get it out of your head once you get started humming~~

you're singing in right now, arent' you!

Hope this made you smile~~have a great, sunny week!

~patty~


7 comments:

  1. What a great transformation! I'll be singing that song all day too!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice redo! Love the letters on the music sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    Spectacular! I was looking for this certain info for a very long time. Thanks a lot for the time taken to publish this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome! I love the hook idea.
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowsa! Look at your creative juices flow!

    Super deduper perty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't have thought to do such a thing! It's lovely! Come by for a visit!
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/05/were-not-in-kansas-anymore.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered your charming blog . . . and I'm excited and pleased that I did. It is a breath of fresh air and who doesn't like fresh air. I am your newest follower, and I would love to take a minute and send you a warm and humble invitation to visit and hopefully to follow my blog, too. I thing we have a lot in common. Looking very forward to hearing from you, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete