Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bobby Flay and Me


Recently, was shopping in Kohl's and spotted this Bobby Flay woven runner in the cookery/kitchen linens section.  But, I didn't purchase it right away.  Had to think about spending $40.00 on a runner; something I would not normally do.



Just by chance, looked online and my runner was on sale at Kohl's; ordered it online and love how it matches my curtains (which is why I so desperately wanted it anyway)~~




Here's my $5.00 large standing mirror I recently painted; wanted it to stand between the two windows in the dining room~~using a very faint grey paint~~stencilled some French wording in the center of the design~~








Few weeks ago,  bought the glass containers with wooden tops for $1.00 each;  painted and stencilled some numbers and found this cute wire basket to tuck them in.  I haven't decided if I will keep them or take them to the shop to sell~~




Here's my current project~~I paid too much for this little lamp; but in my mind I knew the perfect fabric to pair it up with on those lamp shades!








Hope you're having a great week!  Going to take a break and blog around to see what you've been up to.

~patty~

6 comments:

  1. Enjoyed looking at all your treasures. I think the little lampshades are adorable. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, that runner is the perfect match for your curtains. Love the cool colors. Mirror turned out great, and the fabric for the little lamps is beautiful. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty runner, and you gotta love a sale, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that fabric that you used fort the shades! and to think I got rid of my glass jars like yours.... Aagghh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lamp and you chose the perfect script fabric to cover it. Love your dining room mirror, too - and it reflects a lovely room!

    ReplyDelete