Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Number Two


I could not resist.  I had to do it. 

I bought this "bedside bucket" for $1.00 recently;  yep~~thank Goodness for indoor plumbing.

I used a French style stencil No. 2 (I know, I know)~~~~

and using this for storage in the laundry room. 




"two" cute; don't ya think??



Better have a larger shot of this sweet thing; want you to admire my stencilled project; I used a permanent black marker~~worked out perfectly.

Ok; I'm done now.


Thanks for letting me share!

~patty~

Sending over my pot-ject to:


Knick of Time Interiors


10 comments:

  1. That is just too cute. Maybe I should stencil mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Patty, this is the best! Love it and the no. 2!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I have one as a wastebasket in the bathroom...seeing it moved to the laundry area now. Thanks!
    Happy spring and farmhouse hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment.

    Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great price and a fabulous makeover - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this stencil, Patty! It looks great on your pot, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for commenting on & following Saved by Grace -- I'm following you back!
    God bless,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, that's funny! I love it! I never thought to use permanent marker but how much easier is that than paint! great idea and I will now have to give that a try. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have one just like that. I keep my clothespins in it. I wouldn't ever have thought of using a permanent marker!

    Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word this is funny - turned out great too!

    ReplyDelete