Friday, May 27, 2011

Give~Away

I'm doing this little give~away for May 31st.  Simple little rules:  be a follower and leave a comment on this post by May 30th~~I'll draw for winner on Tuesday, May 31st.



These are all vintage items I think most everyone would enjoy.  Thank you for being my blogger buddy and following my weekly thoughts, junk~hunting trips and my home and garden projects.  I give with my heart and warm hugs!

2 wooden hangers, pink ivy table topper, vintage metal planter basket (painted white by me!), vintage sugar bowl with matching little plate,  and a small cross~stitched pillow cover.   

Okay~~please post by Monday (May 30th)~~winner announced on May 31st.

So here's my little pergola update (still not completed due to more rain)~~
This is the "before picture"~~


Inbetween the rain~~painting it white: we haven't added the top cross boards yet~~maybe by next week:


(see that sneaky ladder off to side in the bushes?? Tricky spot to try and paint!)
and added the bricks around the bush~~not done yet with bricks either~~have to finish the left side of flower bed too.  Backbreaking~~but, I love it.


And inbetween the rain I started this little project with miniture pots; flowers and vines:


I managed to get one project done!~~~this little wooden stool~~


Added the metal front piece and painted white:  sits on front porch (that also needs painted)~~so many projects!


And here's my treasures I found this week!   All on the cheap~~you know I love a bargain:

Little wooden structure for 25 cents~~complete with hook and plastic ivy~~lol~~sweet for garden projects:


Set of 4 blue placemats $1.00; and tattered but so sweet tablecloth $2.00:


Found another porcelain hen napkin ring (25 cents):


Half~price day at the local resale shop~~this little cane~divider screen for $1.25:

Green "Curiosity Shop" bread plates all with "clocks"~~$4.00
and two large dinner plates with white/pink roses for $2.00~~



I love this dog~~this is Mr. Zuse~~he's very noble and loving~~and stands in front of my $3.00 table I got from Catholic Charity this week~~






Wow~~are you still with me??  Sorry for the long post!  I haven't got to be on the computer and blog all week long~~thanks for being here~~don't forget the give~away!   Have an awesome weekend! 

I'm joining up with these fabulous parties~~


CLICK TO JOIN MY WEEKLY LINKY PARTY—STILL IN PROGRESS!

Button


 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

Chic on a Shoestring Decorating