Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday Things!


Our local habitat resale shop has some really neat cast offs/donations regularly.
Above photo:  another paint-by-number roses in little wooden frame~~I seem to find these frequently lately~~does that happen to you with certain items?

Wooden Cow~~going to paint it white (of course) and a little vintage metal knack shelf.



This other "dime~store" print under glass is so pretty~~muted creams/pale yellow frame.


Paid $5.00 for this big tureen; minor chip to it~~will add to my ironstone collection.  The platter I've had a long time and looks nice layered beneath. 

Blue tablecloth from last weeks shopping adventure at CC: $4.00.

A small; humble give-away on May 31st: hope you enter~~details the weekend prior~~here's the little seven items for give-away:




Here's where I'm hookin' up with this week:



Button



Photobucket



My Photo

 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/