Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday Things!


Our local habitat resale shop has some really neat cast offs/donations regularly.
Above photo:  another paint-by-number roses in little wooden frame~~I seem to find these frequently lately~~does that happen to you with certain items?

Wooden Cow~~going to paint it white (of course) and a little vintage metal knack shelf.



This other "dime~store" print under glass is so pretty~~muted creams/pale yellow frame.


Paid $5.00 for this big tureen; minor chip to it~~will add to my ironstone collection.  The platter I've had a long time and looks nice layered beneath. 

Blue tablecloth from last weeks shopping adventure at CC: $4.00.

A small; humble give-away on May 31st: hope you enter~~details the weekend prior~~here's the little seven items for give-away:




Here's where I'm hookin' up with this week:



Button



Photobucket



My Photo

 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

 






13 comments:

  1. Terrific treasures. The tureen will be perfect for serving any kind of soup! It's a nice item to have around. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tureen... and the dime store print. You had a very lucky hunt this week!

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous treasures. I love the tureen and the print. Both are beautiful and such great finds. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you to find that beautiful tureen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found some great things at amazing prices lucky girl! Stop by and link up to this week's Share the Love Link party--I'd love to have this post added
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous treasures and very amazing prices! I lake it!

    Have a nice day:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet blog you have. Thanks for stopping by for a visit. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for linking to my Share the Love Link Party!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely finds this week. The Tureen was great value. I want one but wonder where I will store it.
    Best Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I think I love all of your new treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow love the tureen I just picked one up for $6 and had lil bowl tucked inside!

    ReplyDelete