Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Kitchen Scale



I love red in my kitchen; so when I found this 10.00 beauty I knew it would fit right it my old country kitchen; red and white.  Lots of painting to do on the old cabinets yet.




Started roots from the plants brought in last fall to winter over til spring plant-time; and now cutting off the shoots for more rooting~~should have a nice collection of my favorites.




Rooted coleus, geraniums, purple knight and sage-related plants; a huge savings on my favorite flowers for the garden, deck and pots~~




Sunshine today but chilly outside.  

Great to be with you again!

~P~

39 comments:

  1. The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin Jasa Fotocopy Murah 24 Jam wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)
    The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin Jasa Fotocopy Murah 24 di Jakarta wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)
    Jasa Fotocopy 24 Jam
    Jasa Fotocopy 24 Jam di Jakarta
    Jasa Fotocopy Murah di Jakarta
    Jasa Fotocopy Murah 24 Jam
    Jasa Fotocopy Murah
    Jasa Fotocopy 24 Jam
    Jasa Fotocopy di Jakarta Timur
    Jasa Fotocopy Rawamangun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. 22f3eb2e4722bf31e917a46b0fb13e5a
    website kurma
    website kurma
    sms onay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. 5e379cf59b6ae0655c793deb6b2919c7
    define dedektörü

    ReplyDelete