Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What's green and white---


Please allow me to use some older posts: the weatherman has PROMISED sunshine today--I'm still waiting patiently---to take some new pictures for my blog this week. 

I, too, waiting (patiently again) for my gardens to SPRING alive!  Here's my favorite angel in the garden last year--- 


More little greens saved from the garden; hydgrangeas---




Well--I like fake greens too----


Love real vine-y plants---in little containers and vintage planters:


While that "patiently waiting" thing is going on--the little green vines in the house will keep me happy;  do you like tucking in potted plants here and there too?  I move them around like my dishes all the time!



What goes great with white?  ANYTHING!


My one posting of some Irish china:


My lucky thrifting day: 3 old plates (love that green) and a $5.00 plate rack:


Thanks for stopping by---
I'm joining up with:


4 comments:

  1. Loved all your photos and your shamrock dishes are so cute especially the shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all waiting, like yourself! Great inspiration ... love all your greens tucked in and around your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having trouble getting photos taken this week too. Mostly it's been a lack of time. By the time I got around to it today (my first day home)- the sun had already gone away. Hopefully I'll get a chance tomorrow. Hang in there - Spring and sunshine are on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your white china in the hutch. Sooooo pretty.Susan

    ReplyDelete