Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tuesday's Junk and Makin' A Sign

Here's a few things I bought on the cheap recently:  Last week bought a huge, burlap potato sack for $1.00~~I'm thinking of reupholstering a chair cushion and pillow from it~~


 
 
 
Tuesday, found another one of these wooden lid things for  $1.00; and made a sign from it~~
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
I love stenciling; bet you knew that already!
 

 
 
Off to see what you're up to, then start some painting projects.   Make it a great day and have many Blessings!
 
~patty~
 

4 comments:

  1. Your stenciling on the wooden lid is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty,
    I've enjoyed your blog for a while and been inspired by your clever projects and ideas. I love how you breathe fresh life into old objects and make them current again on a budget. I have a blog, but haven’t updated it in a long time, but wanted to stop by and say hello.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Patty! You got some good deals :) Talk to ya soon... Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete