Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Beadboard Look ~~ Wallpaper

Today I'm painting more trim boards; baseboard, chair~railings, mouldings~~
This beadboard wallpaper is fabulous and I am very pleased with it in the dining room.  I may use it in the kitchen and laundry room too.  I have not painted it yet (it is paintable)~~and I have my favorite cottage white Behr paint ready~~






I bought my two huge rolls of the beadboard wallpaper at Lowe's for $18.00 per roll and still had some left over for other projects:  thinking of papering the back of a bookcase ~~even my picky sister-in-law thought this was great stuff and looked like the "real thing".


This product is amazing!  It comes prepasted; but I always brush on a little wall paste mixture because it is a heavier paper~~want to be sure it adheres well to the wall and projects.

Sharing my little project with this fun party:



UndertheTableandDreaming




BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE


http://verymerryvintagestyle.blogspot.com/

Button




Button Up