Friday, October 8, 2010

Simple Little Things~~

October is my birthday month; another reason I love autumn time.  This little bear with pumpkin was a birthday gift from my youngest son when he was 12 years old.  (He is 29 now!)  My hubby got me orange lillies and pink roses (he loves color)--so this little vignette I used the lillies with some left over hydrangeas from the garden; and my sweet autumn bear. 

Then:
Pretty peachy~pink roses and Sweet Annie~~

I had the vase on my dining room table, but wanted to use it in this little vignette while I'm upstairs today doing some brain-storming-creating-Christmas ideas for blogging and Etsy.  I LOVE the roses with snips of Sweet Annie from my garden.  Lots of it to harvest---that beautiful green will actually dry just the way it looks now.  So pretty in baskets and wreaths.  I cut large bundles, tie the stems with twine and hang them upside down to dry. 

Tomorrow will finish up posting this weeks treasure~finds from the resale shops.  I'm going blog-hopping and see what you're up to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment