Thursday, October 28, 2010

Layering and Vintage Cradle

I spotted this darling vintage cradle in a shop recently; chippy white and a sweet piece to vignette with.  I'm having second thoughts about listing it in my Etsy shop.  Hmmmm---

This could "vignette" all seasons from roses to pumpkins to Christmas.  Would make a cute planter box too.


I like simple things; sometimes just random items for decorating; changes around here all the time!

Simple is good.  But, layering is much more fun! 
Have a great evening; I'm going blog-hopping and see what you're up to!

4 comments:

  1. That cradle is adorable! I don't think I would sell it either. Love your little vingnettes! Hugs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about your cradle ~ it is such a versatile piece that could be used throughout the year for various different seasons and vignettes! Glad you're giving it some thought before you list it! Wishing you a fabulous Halloween weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I absolutely love your vintage cradle, it's just perfectly beautiful!! I'm big on layering in my home as well, it makes it so much more interesting.
    Have a great day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. I just love this cradle filled with all these goodies. I am loving following you. I wish I had your talent. I've a lot to learn.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete