Friday, October 22, 2010

Old Sheet Music and Roses

Here's one of my crafty ideas; everybody knows you can get those cookie tins for a few pennies and you can find them everywhere.  I spraypainted the tin white then added some vintage sheet music with Mod Podge.  And, I love my dried flowers--they just add a vintage appeal to vignettes. 




Come visit again soon, I have some Christmas ideas with vintage sheet music that I can't wait to share with you!  Lots of fabulous ideas and pretty pictures to see at Common Ground; I'm sending these over to share for vintage Friday!  http://commonground-debrasvintagedesigns.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. This is a great project. There have been a lot of projects posted using old sheet music but I have never seen anyone cover a cookie tin.
    It looks great as a display and I can see using them as gift packages at the holiday....now I wonder if I can find any Christmas sheet music.
    Welcome to blogging. I'm going to follow and see what else you create.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea!! I am especially thinking it would be wonderful with a Christmas Hymn. My wheels are turning now :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic idea. Who would've thought it could be so beautifully transformed. Thank you for sharing it will now be something I try myself. Hugs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, the sheet music really is a pretty way to finish these off. Love the roses you are showing off. Thanks so much for linking up with VIF!!
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete