Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sweet Things

A good week for treasure hunting; most of the items in this post will be in my Etsy Shop.  I'm going for a "grouping theme";  to start down-sizing my hoarding!  It takes me forever to picture/edit/list---so I've decided to offer bargains with multiples of similar items. It will save me time and who doesn't like BARGAINS!!

Yep; more sheet music!  Decided to do some little packages with sheer bows and old buttons.  5 old bottles will be listed as a group BARGAIN.

Found this sweet ceramic sleigh (was an ugly green); so pretty with some soft white spray paint.


Close-up of pretty bottles with "vintage packages"; love the scrolly stamp on top.
Okay; no more talkin--just pics of some stuff I will list.  Visit me again soon; I love your comments and thoughts!






4 comments:

  1. I love those sweet little gifts all wrapped up pretty. I'm getting so many beautiful and interesting ideas around blogland. I love your little sleigh too, really cute. Nicely done. Hugs. tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I love all of your wonderful treasures, I'm sure they will be snatched up on Etsy right away!
    You have a lovely blog, so glad I found you through Tammy.
    Have a great night.
    sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there ... your sweet things are all so very pretty. I saw your comment on another blog about it being lonely in Blogland so I decided to visit and become a follower and offer to be your newest blog friend! It can be difficult getting starting but have no fear, you'll have so many new friends before you know it! There are so many wonderful people out there! Come on over and visit me soon. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little sheet music packages with buttons and your old bottles. Beautiful treasures!

    ReplyDelete