Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bailey Bros Window


This is a "hurry up and post" post cause I should be cleaning, baking and such.  I'm waiting til house gets quiet and start at it again~~I love the holidays so much, even with the to~do~list a mile long!   Are you ready?



Quick picture of a few items I took to the booths earlier today; finished up my second old window~~painted up some candle stands~~and made some snow~jars~~


~this big old jar was my favorite; on the very top glued on burlap and little vintage votive holder~~


Recently bought some old chair rungs and painted them up; added silver snowflakes and wire to the tops to hang on a tree (or maybe an old door)~~

Excuse the tags~~these are priced and ready to go out the door when I took last minute pictures!

oh~~I added a little silver/white sprig balls to the cone I made~~making more of these next week and show you the paper cones too that are selling very well at the booths.  The shop owner called me and said I needed to make more~~well that made me feel pretty darn good!


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving; sweet blessings to you and your family!

~Patty~

Saturday Nite Special link party via Funky Junk Interiors

Beyond The Picket Fence



{Primp}

BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE



Vintage On A Dime

14 comments:

  1. Great pictures love the "It's A Wonderful Life" theme.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this window so much I'm pinning it for everyone to see! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project and this MOVIE:) Happy Holidays!!! Following your blog. Follow me too at www.sewsweetvintage.com I posted "dolled up" to the picket fence:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ennisfab5 loves this!!! and will be copying you. the highest form of flattery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely display. You did a great job and I so love your swag wreath.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet Christmas Vignette. Love it!
    Deb@LakeGirlPaints

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful things here at your blog. I like the decorated chair rungs. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!!!!! Deb:) Vintage On A Dime thanks for joining!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and follow you back. http://icreatepurtythangs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pinning this one! My all time favorite movie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the sign - It's A Wonderful Life is my favorite Christmas movie and the sign really makes me smile! What an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The whole vignette is just wonderful. I love the frosty garland topper on the window. Everything is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete