Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ladies


Please allow me to show off my lovely lady~busts!  I love using them on side tables or an old dresser; usually as a backdrop of sorts or with my house plants.  Today, I've dressed them up with a little holiday finery~~

I did some great junk/bargain shopping this week with only spending about $12.00~~the greenery was someone's leftovers and brought into Habitat Resale Shop~~got four bunches (still fresh and green) for 1/2 off the already cheap price~~


The old wooden stool for $2.00 from CC~~would make a cute plant stand after it's painted~~


Above~~apothecary jar filled with little soaps~~I've had this awhile, but decided to dress it up for the bath/guests with a little of that greenery and simple red ribbon~~Apothecary jars make sweet gifts for all kinds of goodies~~ 


Got all these sweet brush trees for $1.00~~and a new Christmas tree china dish for $1.50~~



Here's my other favorite lady~~


It's rainy and dark early today; so more pictures tomorrow~~I'm saving the best of my loot for later this week~~and also picked up some neat stuff at the Dollar Store today that I'm using for Christmas gifts~~totally cute gift~giving ideas on the cheap (but doesn't look cheap!)~~

See you tomorrow~~will post if the sun cooperates!

~Patty~

See you at these fabulous parties this week~~


Tip Junkie handmade projects