Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ladies


Please allow me to show off my lovely lady~busts!  I love using them on side tables or an old dresser; usually as a backdrop of sorts or with my house plants.  Today, I've dressed them up with a little holiday finery~~

I did some great junk/bargain shopping this week with only spending about $12.00~~the greenery was someone's leftovers and brought into Habitat Resale Shop~~got four bunches (still fresh and green) for 1/2 off the already cheap price~~


The old wooden stool for $2.00 from CC~~would make a cute plant stand after it's painted~~


Above~~apothecary jar filled with little soaps~~I've had this awhile, but decided to dress it up for the bath/guests with a little of that greenery and simple red ribbon~~Apothecary jars make sweet gifts for all kinds of goodies~~ 


Got all these sweet brush trees for $1.00~~and a new Christmas tree china dish for $1.50~~



Here's my other favorite lady~~


It's rainy and dark early today; so more pictures tomorrow~~I'm saving the best of my loot for later this week~~and also picked up some neat stuff at the Dollar Store today that I'm using for Christmas gifts~~totally cute gift~giving ideas on the cheap (but doesn't look cheap!)~~

See you tomorrow~~will post if the sun cooperates!

~Patty~

See you at these fabulous parties this week~~


Tip Junkie handmade projects 

21 comments:

  1. I love your lady, she is very regal. Richard from My old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas decoration!

    Greetings:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the elegant, understated Christmas decor in your home. Can't wait to see what else you have planned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous decor`...I love your ladies too...Great finds...and Great post! Thanks for sharing it!Best Wishes,
    Loretta xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your lady-busts! Very clever. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a teaser for the dollar store gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to dress up your lady. How about some photos of your Dollar Store gifties? Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a wonderful job with the decor, but I especially like the last lady bust. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful use of all those thrifty finds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's true... Your ladies are lovely! I love them! Your beadboard church is amazing! Wish I had one of those! Thank you so much for stopping by Bella Nest. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your ladies are lovely. Your decor is so beautiful. I would love to find some great bargains like you did.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love all your lovely Christmas decor. I can't wait to see your dollar store fines too. Thank you for your sweet comments on my Icy Branches at www.homesweetbutterfly.com. I am also a new follower. Have a great week. : )

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your lady bust. Thanks for checking out my angel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your lady, she could be a Henrietta to my Henry! Great little stool for $2.00. Thanks for stopping by, will be your newest follower, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything looks absolutely gorgeous! That little stool is adorable too!

    Thanks for becoming a new follower at Knick of Time! I hope you'll share your vintage treasures each week at Knick of Time Tuesday.

    Blessings,
    Angie @ Knick of Time

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have so many beautiful original pieces! I'm glad you stopped by and left me a sweet note so I could find your beautiful blog! I'm your newest follower and would love it if you'd return the "love" on your next visit.

    XO, Aimee
    http://www.itsoverflowing.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I picked this as a favorite on Mod Mix Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So elegant, love the dark green and white with red accents!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete