Tuesday, November 15, 2011

~Aqua~


Finished painting my .50 cent frames and did a little stenciling on background papers~~


Used the "autumn" bucket for some aqua Christmas~~spray painted the branches white and re-used the same jute bow~~several big pinecones and faux greenery~~

Below~~my inspiration junk finds~~






I add a little Christmas decorating to our Thanksgiving; we aren't all going to be together at the same time on Christmas~~this is my way of bringing the two holidays together~~



Using Krylon "mirror image" spray paint~~to a huge glass container with a flameless candle inside~~


Can you see the stamped "vintage Santa"?  I love this image~~


Need to re~do some Christmas type pillows~~the fern pillow is the right color, but not happy with the summery look~~so making something different for the slipcovered chair~~eventually!



Still working on this room and finishing up my tables~~hope to post my results by the end of the week~~sun is out today so we'll be working on the siding and windows; and getting the on~going list ready for Thanksgiving.  I can hardly wait til the kids come home~~~

I'm linking up here for these fun parties~~


Photobucket









No Minimalist Here