Tuesday, November 22, 2011

And After The Pumpkin Pie~~


Last minute preps around here today~~a little shopping list~~and it's been raining since I got up (early)~~



The mail came early~~bringing me my present to self~~


Even the little paper sack "label"~~unique and pretty~~


I have a large fetish for good, quality magazines that I keep for decorating sources as well as searching the blogs and websites~~I've never owned one of Jeanne ' d Arc Living magazine~~now I do and have no regrets~~simply beautiful~~gorgeous inspiration~~








below~~I'm so doing this project!



So after Thanksgiving I'll sit down and admire, dream, escape to this wonderful magazine and see what I can come up with for my old farm house stuck on the edge of a sleepy little town~~


I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving and blessings to you and your families!

~Patty~

10 comments:

  1. Looks like a fab magazine!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Thanksgiving Wishes from My Blog to Yours. Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving!

    The magazine looks wonderful.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be doing the same thing after apple pie!

    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your decorating skills are fabulous, when you can visualize my Bromeliad painting in that wonderful setting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this looks like a fabulous magazine. I wonder if you can buy it here in NJ. I will have to look.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the blessings and enjoy dreaming through your lovely magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patty - your blog is beautiful - thanks for visiting mine and leaving such a sweet comment
    BTW - I'm your newest follower...
    amy of four corners design

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would LOVE to subscribe to Jeanne d'Arc Living. But I'm afraid I cannot justify the price. Thanks for sharing so much of your magazine with us. I'll just keep going back over your images of it for inspiration. ;)

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Magazines are a weakness of mine too... I've never heard of this one, but will check it out. It certainly looks packed with inspiration.

    ReplyDelete