Tuesday, November 22, 2011

And After The Pumpkin Pie~~


Last minute preps around here today~~a little shopping list~~and it's been raining since I got up (early)~~



The mail came early~~bringing me my present to self~~


Even the little paper sack "label"~~unique and pretty~~


I have a large fetish for good, quality magazines that I keep for decorating sources as well as searching the blogs and websites~~I've never owned one of Jeanne ' d Arc Living magazine~~now I do and have no regrets~~simply beautiful~~gorgeous inspiration~~








below~~I'm so doing this project!



So after Thanksgiving I'll sit down and admire, dream, escape to this wonderful magazine and see what I can come up with for my old farm house stuck on the edge of a sleepy little town~~


I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving and blessings to you and your families!

~Patty~