Wednesday, November 30, 2011

White Glitter


Below are my junk~hunting finds with the "before" repainted tree~~



I removed all the colored beads~~

 hand~painted the tree with leftover house paint; let dry and brushed on Elmer's glue and sprinkled on gobs of white glitter~~

then NOT finding any replacement clear "Christmas" type beads anywhere~~used a sprig of holiday floral beads; cut them off and glued stems into the holes.  Worked perfectly!






Christmas cards were turned into "hanging ornaments" ~~(these have been good sellers for me this year at my booth);  used vintage papers and trims and hot~glued sparkle berry sprigs~~they look pretty gathered in bowls and baskets too~~



~~and Dollar Store ornaments revamped with more silver or white glitter~~







~~I love how the ceramic tree turned out; too cold to spray paint~~actually cut expenses by using leftover can~paint! 

What's your latest project?

Here's where the parties are this week~~I'll see you there!





Share Your Creations

With A Shot Of Brandy

Button
Photobucket









DomesticallySpeaking



A BEACH COTTAGE