Thursday, February 2, 2012

Picnic Basket



Yes, another "Paris Flea Market"~~I use this stencil a lot~~it's a big stencil which fits onto larger objects needing "Frenched~Up"~~

 (like this old picnic basket I brought home from the shop because it hasn't sold~~poor old thing has sat in my little booth for about 6 months)~~~





This is an experiment to see if NOW it will go home with someone~~don't these old baskets make great storage?  I sometimes think my customers look past the "potential" of items~~(I must convince them this is going to their house;)~~




~~And~~I have two other picnic baskets still at the shop which are smaller~~(yes~~I'm going to paint them too and do something a bit different this time around)~~




Do you think sometimes customers need "the vision"?  I really do, because I can view your blogs and say to myself "why didn't I think of that!"~~~"what a fabulous idea"~~~etc.~~~

I'll let you know if the basket finally finds a home; sharing my thoughts with you here at these parties:

Share Your CreationsCLICK TO JOIN LINKY PARTY

2805

IASWP