Sunday, February 19, 2012

Spice and Knack Shelves


Somewhere in my past posts I showed the "before" pic. of this cute wooden spice rack;  bought on the very, very cheap because it had no little spice bottles to go with it~~


I knew someday I'd use these wood appliques for a project~~


Taking some "smalls" to the booths this next week and trying to start the Easter vignettes~~I hope to take some pics of my tiny little spaces at the antique mall~~I've been on a waiting list for a much bigger space; for now I rent two booths~~



Small shelves "painted up" seem to sell better than left in their original condition~~




I try to vignette some ideas for customers~~








This aqua shelf  I've had for over a year; selfishly keeping it for just me~~but, I'm taking it to the shop next week in hopes someone else loves the paint color as much as I do~~



I really love this color!


Have a great week!

Join these fun parties for ideas and inspiration~~

HOGblah2beautifulMod Vintage LifeKnick of Time Interiors

Craft & Tell