Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring Things


It has been a fabulous selling time for me at my little booths the past two weeks; I'll contribute that to the fact Spring Fever has spoken and is felt~~

Here's just a small sampling of what I'm boxing up to take in tomorrow~~most everything else is in the Jeep ready to go~~

I wish I could use my own "personal tags"; but the owner provides these generic colored ones for all the vendors to use~~we "vendors" are only a number and not a name but that really has not deterred my customers~~


I've had to quickly whip up more Spring/Easter florals~~the wreaths and baskets have proven to do well for me right now~~

~~painted up some peat pots to add to a large antique basket I painted black~~

and some black/white Toile ribbon~~



~~can you see those peat pots peeking out through the branches in the basket?

Right now I have an infinite love for green spanish moss~~looks so springy and fresh looking with silks and naturals.


Here's my last years Bunny Pitcher;  bought with all the intentions of creating an Easter bouquet to sell~~but, I kept it for me! 
 This year I actually did the bouquet~~and I'm going to take it to the booth. 

 Maybe.  I love this green bunny pitcher.