Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thrifts


Just a quick post!  I couldn't wait to show off these "potential" finds~~

The two wooden stool frames I bought for 75c each!  And the wooden round object is actually a lazy susan that I've started to paint white~~

So here's my plan~~that scalloped table top I've had for years (I knew I'd get to use it eventually)~~it fits perfectly on top of one of the framed stool to make a sweet little table~~the other framed stool will be used to hold vintage luggage~~(will show you next week);



These two ladies bought on the very, very cheap~~probably because one has that split in the wood~~I love it like that~~going to paint them up too.

Anyway~~I've already started painting them all and my table should be done by Tuesday~~can't wait to show you the results; hope you'll love it too.

  Have a great Friday and weekend!

Here's some parties full of inspirational ideas~~hope to see you there~~
PhotobucketCLICK TO JOIN LINKY PARTY

/

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. great finds and the price is definitely right

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds and with your eye and talent, will turn out better than new! I am also following you on Linky. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've got a great plan. I especially love the little mannequin forms. So cool! I can't wait to see the rack for luggage. Sounds intriguing. Have a great weekend. Just followed you via Linky Followers.
    Lynn at Cottage and Creeek

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to make those stands into tables. Now I would never have thought to do that. Good job!Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. All delicious finds! The little wooden dress forms are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds and how fantastic that you have a table top to add to the stand! Can't wait to see how it all turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new header picture and these dress forms are gorgeous... what wonderful finds!Looking forward to the painted transformations:)Thanks for your visit and for taking the time to leave me such a sweet note:)Have a great week!~Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  8. 75 cents? wowza, that's crazy! so glad you have the top and the ideas to put it to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it fun to conbine several found items together in order to create something fun and useful? Your planned table should turn out great. Luv those little dress forms. ~ Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete