Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wire Things


Look at these neat wire/candle/jar holders~~strange that I bought about six of these lately in different junk/thrift shops for about 25c and 50c each~~


~~Sweet holding other little items too~~and "did-up" an old book with a painted aqua binder~~the ribbon from Walmart~~these will make nice little "fillers" at my booths~~



I used a left-over pickle jar~~painted/stencil the lid~~







~~another floral to the booth~~this one has a huge egg painted aqua and bit of white with a bunny picture~~




Love painting up old wicker baskets to match the florals, ribbons or "object of interest"~~





~~This old door upstairs leads up to the attic~~it's the perfect spot to hang my wreaths~~




~and I "had it in my head" to absolutely do-up a lime green floral with lilacs~~


~~the fleur-de-lis hook came from Hobby years ago~~I still love how charming it looks on the old door~~




Tomorrow is painting furniture day~~I'm hoping to knock out 3 or 4 pieces within a few days for the house and the booths~~

Thanks for stopping by~~hope to see you at these parties~~

Photobucket
ButtonHOGUNCOMMON{Primp}Boogieboard Cottage