Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wire Things


Look at these neat wire/candle/jar holders~~strange that I bought about six of these lately in different junk/thrift shops for about 25c and 50c each~~


~~Sweet holding other little items too~~and "did-up" an old book with a painted aqua binder~~the ribbon from Walmart~~these will make nice little "fillers" at my booths~~



I used a left-over pickle jar~~painted/stencil the lid~~







~~another floral to the booth~~this one has a huge egg painted aqua and bit of white with a bunny picture~~




Love painting up old wicker baskets to match the florals, ribbons or "object of interest"~~





~~This old door upstairs leads up to the attic~~it's the perfect spot to hang my wreaths~~




~and I "had it in my head" to absolutely do-up a lime green floral with lilacs~~


~~the fleur-de-lis hook came from Hobby years ago~~I still love how charming it looks on the old door~~




Tomorrow is painting furniture day~~I'm hoping to knock out 3 or 4 pieces within a few days for the house and the booths~~

Thanks for stopping by~~hope to see you at these parties~~

Photobucket
ButtonHOGUNCOMMON{Primp}Boogieboard Cottage

15 comments:

  1. Love love your colorful wreath...
    It certainly say Spring! Thanks for sharing with us! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative and talented! Love the wreath. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wire holders for books, great idea. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and clever idea with the wire holders. I had one years ago. Not sure if I still have it but I will be looking to see if I do. All your florals are beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration and enjoy your day, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wire things are neat-funny around here you couldn't touch one for less than $3-$5 thrift store or not lucky you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that wreath...beautiful..so Spring like! I love those jar holders, I have one but find them difficult to find. Love the little jar top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wired holders are such a neat find and your wreath is so beautiful! I really love your color combination! Thanks for sharing at our Uncommonly Yours link party! Have a great week!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is SO lovely. I love vintage goodies. My favorite collections of mine are my typewriters, cameras, and tins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That wreath is awesome!

    I love the bunny egg too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. it all looks wonderful....especially love the jar lid.
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a pickle jar!

    You have some great things for your booth and love your wreath.

    Enjoyed my visit with you this morning. have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those wire holders are so neat! I've never seen anything like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so kewl would luv for you to share it with our readers at
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2012/03/happy-st-patrick-day-2012-with-linking.html
    Thanks
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  14. As Always such great ideas! I also love your wreath...hello spring!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  15. I believe I have two of those wired jar holders but never thought of using them for different things. Also Love that wreath!~Ames

    ReplyDelete