Wednesday, July 15, 2015

potting shed potting plants



This has been a strange summer; too much rain; very cool temperatures for this time of year.





~~the flower beds beaten down by Mother Nature~~





~~lost some potted plants too~~





~~everything slowly growing from not enough sunshine or just too much rain~~





~~today, replacing or adding to the beds; never too late to plant and hope~~




~~this large pot is all new flowers; I'm loving this color combination better anyway~~




Although, some plants have actually thrived with all the downpours we've had, so I guess it all evens out~~




~~trying to get some outdoor projects done and still have the brick borders to mortar~~










~~managed to get the bricks mortared in front of the old shed and love the quaintness of it; you know how I love bricks, pathways next to the flower beds~~my husband's favorite saying "wish I had a dollar for every time you've moved those bricks"~~




~~such small spaces but gives me enough flower planting areas to play with.


\


The Moon Flower vine should have blooms by now.  It doesn't.   There is always next growing season and I will start it much earlier next year~~




~~pinks, purples, whites and a touch of dark yellow are my favorites in flowers for the backyard~~






Back to planting, reseeding some lawn, mortar the borders, etc.  I'm loving it.

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment