Saturday, July 13, 2013

1980's Cedar Chest

 
My future DIL found this 1980's Lane cedar chest for free; I did not get pic. before painting it black; it was a dated brown color with big brassy hardware;  I removed all the knobs and pulls (they were for "looks" only and non-functioning on this piece.  The top lifts open)~~
 

 
 
I still have some distressing to do and she's finished for the booths next week.
The cedar inside this chest still has that wonderful aroma~~great storage for blankets and such.
 

 
 
Have a great weekend with many Blessings!
 
~patty~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Patty...Nice job on the chest. It'll be great to have it for storage of blankets, quilts, etc.

    Hope your weekend goes well. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabric selection for the top, too...loving the script!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to recover mine for a long time. Love the material you chose!

    ReplyDelete