Tuesday, March 20, 2012

75c Table Frames ~ Plus


Don't you love a great bargain!  Last week I pictured these wooden frames I bought for 75c each~~painted this one aqua and added jute to make a sweet~vintage~looking luggage rack~~




Below are the "befores"~~~



I already had the scalloped table top stuck in the junk room FOREVER~~and attached it to the other 75c frame to make a little table~~

Maybe sweet to hold potted plants on someone's porch~~







(There's Mr Z.~~let sleeping dogs lie~~~;)




And the wooden dress forms~~~



Turned out aqua with stenciled motiffs~~



All of these going to the booth for resale tomorrow~~I love it when I can get some stuff done!



~~I heard there's some parties going on~~I'll see you here:





16 comments:

  1. Love, love it all!!!!! You scored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet! The table turned out great! You're brilliant to think of that use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...they all look awesome! I love the little table and dress forms. Enjoy the parties, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this post! The luggage on tyop is awesome too.
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented. I have to stay awhile and read back into earlier posts. Your Thrifts changed in to a luggage holder and a tea table, and the small dress forms transformed are all inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohhhh I love your changes! Everything turned out very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute. Love your little dress forms too.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect illustration of why we SHOULD keep cool stuff! :) I love what you did with your awesome finds - each has a different personality and that aqua finish on the dress forms is lovely.
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!How beautiful!I love all the pieces especially the scalloped table and the dress forms... so cute!~Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  10. these look great! love the turquoise one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing find! I just love what you did with both of them, but am especially fond of the distressed white! We really appreciate you sharing this at our link party this week! We can't wait to see what you are up to next week!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing find! I just love what you did with both of them, but am especially fond of the distressed white! We really appreciate you sharing this at our link party this week! We can't wait to see what you are up to next week!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea to make a luggage stand! Love it!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete