Monday, March 26, 2012

Lamp and Flat Screen Dresser



When I bought this bicycle lamp is was black metal~~and loving this aqua/green toile fabric~~decided to paint the lamp base to match a new shade~~




~~a ruffle of burlap~~


Here's my newest "Old Dresser"~~I paid $120.00 for it.  I really debated spending that much~~but, I realllllly wanted it for the upstairs guest bedroom to place a flat screen tv on it~~it will fit perfectly.




~~if you look closely on the left of the drawers someone has scratched "MOM" on all three~~hmmmm~~I wonder what that was about!



~~I'll paint it and add different knobs: this project won't happen til after Easter when family has left~~I'll polish her up and she'll look great in the meantime~~



~We're still working on the little kitchen today~~

What's your current project?

Have a great week and enjoy the sunshine!


Parties happening here:

Knick of Time Interiorsblah2beautifulIASWPPolly Want a Crafterhomework