Monday, March 26, 2012

Lamp and Flat Screen Dresser



When I bought this bicycle lamp is was black metal~~and loving this aqua/green toile fabric~~decided to paint the lamp base to match a new shade~~




~~a ruffle of burlap~~


Here's my newest "Old Dresser"~~I paid $120.00 for it.  I really debated spending that much~~but, I realllllly wanted it for the upstairs guest bedroom to place a flat screen tv on it~~it will fit perfectly.




~~if you look closely on the left of the drawers someone has scratched "MOM" on all three~~hmmmm~~I wonder what that was about!



~~I'll paint it and add different knobs: this project won't happen til after Easter when family has left~~I'll polish her up and she'll look great in the meantime~~



~We're still working on the little kitchen today~~

What's your current project?

Have a great week and enjoy the sunshine!


Parties happening here:

Knick of Time Interiorsblah2beautifulIASWPPolly Want a Crafterhomework

14 comments:

  1. Thanks! Love love this little lamp and how you remade it! Very pretty, and the dresser is also beautiful! I think the flat-screen will have a good home on top of it! Such great ideas! Thanks for the share...we hope you have a lovely evening! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dresser is amazing and well worth the $120. It will be a perfect for your TV too. The lamp turned out really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling lamp and beautiful dresser.You have tons of talent :) Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beautiful, unique lamp! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love your new old dresser. It will be gorgeous when you get it all done up. The detail on it is really beautiful. I like the lamp, too. It turned out nicely. Thanks for showing these at my party. Hope you will come next week.--- Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Love your little lamp shade!!

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the fabric on the sweet lil' lamp and the dresser is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lamp makeover is so pretty and that dresser is a great find!

    Thanks for linking it up at our party!

    :)

    Linda
    www.itallstartedwithpaint.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dresser is fantastic! And your little bike lamp is adorable. Thank you for linking up. :)
    Karah

    ReplyDelete
  10. this project is so much fun! simply adore it! thanks for linking up with us at it's a cinch...hugs...andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with that fabulous dresser and the lamp is such a fun addition!

    Such a great Cinch idea!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the lamp makeover! The ruffle is especially cute!
    --Katie
    @ Creatively Living

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this dresser! The little bicycle is absolutely adorable and I love the lamp makeover!

    Thanks for linking to our party!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to find a dresser for my son's TV. I love yours! I also love the lamp! The base and shade are both different!

    ReplyDelete