Thursday, March 17, 2011

Teapots with Sailboats~~


Today has been beautiful!  After a very little "lite" house cleaning (needed to clarify that--I don't live in a light-house--LOL--;)  decided to bring out some different linens for my computer room/home office/girly stuff-room.

I may be using the aqua blues and tans for the daybed upstairs for awhile:



Was going to use my one sailboat teapot as a planter today~~but, then decided it looked pretty with some linen napkins for now.


Sweet little porcelain shells napkin rings:



Moved some dishes around again; as well as my plants~~


Found a piece of unfinished doily~~fitting pretty on a make~shift cloche~~




I Walmart~ed this week and found just a couple more indoor plants ;)
But, I need to junk~hunt for the perfect container.   (well I'm liking that idea already)~~~



I L-o-v-e indoor little plants!  I probably mentioned that a few times.


Aren't these adorable??  Just another little obsession of mine~~



Ok~~I'll see you tomorrow when I post for Junkin' Friday~~~oh gosh~~I did find some neat little things this week on the cheap.  Hope you'll come back and browse~~

I'm hookin' up with:


CLICK TO JOIN MY WEEKLY LINKY PARTY—STILL IN PROGRESS!

http://www.commonground-debrasvintagedesigns.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

  1. I love the pretty aqua blue and tans... and the little teapots are adorable.
    I have some shell napkin rings very similar to yours.When I taught school we made them as a fund raiser
    Thanks for your visit and your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv those rose prints and your indoor plants.. luv the ocean theme too.!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your displays, you have some gorgeous trays!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lighthouses. Don was once stationed on one in Long Island Sound. I have never seen those tea pots. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you said light house cleaning I thought you lived in a light house. How romantic. lol Thanks for stopping by my blog I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I need to be careful what I write! When I said light house cleaning (I don't live in a light house--but, would love one!)--I merely swiped off the dust today and vac'd)--hey--it still counts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there ! I like what you like! that is the most darling Pyrex dish you found. Have never seen that pattern. I do love all your sweet little finds. I am so pleased you signed up to be a follower of mine. I hope next time you will leave a comment.I signed up to follow you too! :)
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok. i'm gonna make this easy.....I love everything you are showig! LOL So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sailboat teapots - beautiful! Great blog.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your salt and pepper shaker is adorable. That pattern looks very familiar to me. I'll have to get out to Walmart to check out the houseplants. I could use a little green this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the same sailboat teapot! Mine is missing its lid, but that didn't stop me from buying it. I love all your vintage treasures!
    God bless,
    Lynn
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty china! I especially like the pieces with the floral patterns. And the unfinished doily on the "makeshift" cloche is sooo cute!

    Thanks for linking to the party again. I love having you join me.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cute sailboat teapots! I almost bought one just like it two different times. Why, oh why, did I pass it up... twice?? Yours looks so pretty!!! I love anything with a sea theme!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete