Thursday, March 17, 2011

Teapots with Sailboats~~


Today has been beautiful!  After a very little "lite" house cleaning (needed to clarify that--I don't live in a light-house--LOL--;)  decided to bring out some different linens for my computer room/home office/girly stuff-room.

I may be using the aqua blues and tans for the daybed upstairs for awhile:



Was going to use my one sailboat teapot as a planter today~~but, then decided it looked pretty with some linen napkins for now.


Sweet little porcelain shells napkin rings:



Moved some dishes around again; as well as my plants~~


Found a piece of unfinished doily~~fitting pretty on a make~shift cloche~~




I Walmart~ed this week and found just a couple more indoor plants ;)
But, I need to junk~hunt for the perfect container.   (well I'm liking that idea already)~~~



I L-o-v-e indoor little plants!  I probably mentioned that a few times.


Aren't these adorable??  Just another little obsession of mine~~



Ok~~I'll see you tomorrow when I post for Junkin' Friday~~~oh gosh~~I did find some neat little things this week on the cheap.  Hope you'll come back and browse~~

I'm hookin' up with:


CLICK TO JOIN MY WEEKLY LINKY PARTY—STILL IN PROGRESS!

http://www.commonground-debrasvintagedesigns.blogspot.com/