Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bottle Therapy

Inside this morning while the rain subsides~~the promise of sunshine later today.  Here's my little projects for some old bottles I've collected and will take to my little booth this week for display; but this is my tray of "potentials"~~~


Last winter I purchased from an ebay seller these awesome decal water slides for wood and glass projects:  they work beautifully on metal too.  Easy to use and can lightly coat with clear sealer to protect the image.  I also cut a piece of "script" paper for a taller jar~~


These decals are beautifully detailed and look vintage~~


I love the muted colors of them~~


This big jar with the cherries would look sweet holding wooden utensils too~~


Here's the taller bottle I used a scrap piece of script paper and darkened the edges with stamping pad ink~~roughed up the "label" a bit to appear as vintage as the bottle~~



Okay; waiting for that sunshine to appear and have just one more cup of coffee~~ 

See you a bit later!

I'm joining these fabulous parties this week too~~


Button





CLICK TO JOIN MY WEEKLY LINKY PARTY—STILL IN PROGRESS!







My Photo