Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hobnail Lamp Projects

Recently found some sweet little hobnail lamps for $1.25 and $2.00.  Raining again Sunday, so I pulled out the fabric scraps and recovered two old shades with some pink roses.  And some leftover trim pieces:


I'll take these to my little booth at the antique mall this coming week for resale:


Not much invested in either lamp but a little time: I'll price these about $12.00 and $14.00 each.
That seems like a fair amount~~I think they turned out pretty.   I've really been working hard at letting loose of all the things I've stashed away (you know~~those weekly bargains at the resale shops!)~~and make a little profit too.


So, another week, another trip or two to the resale shops.  Letting go of some loved things means making room for others~~it's just stuff.  But, I love my stuff!  Have a great week; going to check out your blog and see what you've been up to.

This week I'm joining these fun parties:

 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/



Photobucket


Mod Vintage Life