Monday, August 1, 2011

~Collections~

       ~~~ On Mondays my favorite junking places are closed.  Tuesday is getting closer!  I'm thrifting only one day this week; too many home projects going on.  I've decided I really do spend too much time blogging; but that is where I get inspired~~here at my little desk (I'll paint it eventually) ~~



I bought this "handsome" desk with bookshelf many years ago for my son's college years~~and years later he gave it back to me (I still love it's potential)~~


Love this side of my little room next to the window~~a few cluttered treasures.  It'll all change again; I'm ready to reorganize~~been stuffing boxes with "stuff" and feels good to just move it out, donate or resale to my little booth at the antique mall.

So I can bring home MORE stuff! 

Let's get serious now.  I love stuff.  Here's my treasures from last Friday~~look at these beautiful, non~edible apples!  (please tell me someone else out there loves faux fruits and veggies!) ~~ $2.00 big bag of Autumn looking apples.  Could not resist.



Two oval antique frames.  The bigger one found at Catholic Charities for $3.00; and DH stopped in the local Habitat Resale Shop; got me the $5.00 baby chandy and another oval frame for (get this)~~a dime....

(since I didn't get to go this makes~up for that error;)


Here's some of my favorite inspirational parties:


UndertheTableandDreaming

A Delightsome Life




Dittle Dattle