Friday, August 26, 2011

Catalog Inspiration

~~Nothing better than that first cup of coffee for the morning and finding inspiration from bloggers and new room ideas from Free Catalogs~~I'm listing my favorite sources for "in the mail inspiration" too at the end of this post~~

Owl Table Lamp

Above; look at that wonderful owl lamp~~I've seen many of you post owls similar to this beauty~~I love this home office look from West Elm Catalog.

 Wow~~what a price too!   I would not pay that~~but, I would duplicate it with a flea market find for much less the original cost of this one; look at the whole room setting too~~paint color on wall, the trim molding, the rug~~loads of good inspiration (the catalog is FREE).

~~~And look at these for ideas (West Elm Catalog)~~
Papier-Mâché Animal SculpturesHive VasesAllegra Hicks Flower Pillow Cover
~~Clearance sales look wonderful from this catalog and prices are much cheaper than PB~~

Other fun stuff and pretty visual (inspiration for vignettes!)~~~
Modernist CollectionRecycled-Glass Stacking BottlesFlow Mixing BowlsCurved Wastebin + HamperMercury Votive Holders
Love this bathtub!  and the color combination~~clean/minimal~~
Trellis Shower CurtainApothecary JarsBranch Hooks


So there ya go~~some great inspiration by the mail; some great copy~cat ideas~~I love getting free catalogs and sharing with you my list of favorites:


All the above catalogs are free upon request~~a mountain of ideas and inspiration for your blogs and homes (some great sales too)~~~
Have a great weekend!  Patty



4 comments:

  1. All very lovely looks. I especially like the hanging lights and that beautiful clawfoot tub. When I was little we had one.
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great photos! I love getting good decorating ideas from catalogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love your blog. Was looking around and found you, and I'm now your new follower! Please come over and look around...be our follower too, we would love having you! I can't wait to see what you have to post next! Hugs! Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of some of those catalogs -- definitely checking them out! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete