Monday, September 26, 2011

Simple Pillow Slipcover


Finally!!  Slipcovers for pillow and wing~chair completed.


I added three large buttons to the strip of muslin~~below are my two pieces just before adding the muslin band where the buttons are sewn onto~~

Burlap and vintage shower curtain with a touch of muslin!  ~~makes a cute pillow cover~~I added ties (hate doing zippers)~~so easy to wash/dry and put back over a pillow~~


My side~table top is sanded and ready to paint/stain~~hopefully this is tomorrow's project:


Over the weekend, hubby and I went to a fall festival and I found lots of wonderful vintage goodies; here are
three I want to show-and-tell now:  two brown bottles and a orphaned little brown transferware lid (so sweet for $1.00)~~


Going over to these parties this week for fun and inspiration:



Polly Want a Crafter


http://www.homemakeronadime.com/