Friday, September 2, 2011

Love That Pinterest!


~~~~"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again."~~~~CS Lewis

Above: lovely photo and quote posted on Pinterest.  One of thousands of ideas, great photos, much inspiration.   I can spend hours on this site; checking out home decor, craft ideas, room settings, paint colors~~~etc, etc.


Above:  Lovely stairs/bookshelves posted on Pinterest


Above:  Pinterest~~lamp suggestions by pinner~~use "mirror image" spray paint.  Gorgeous idea.



Above:  Midwest Living via Pinterest

~~~I spend too much time here along with blogging~~~addiction!

Have a great weekend.

8 comments:

  1. I am so addicted to Pinterest, it is keeping me from discovering new blogs!! I want to pin your fabulous fall arrangement that was in yesterday's post. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have given me something else to swollow up my time...but hey, I love it! Thanks for the tip! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your blog!!! Thanks for visiting mine & for your sweet comments.

    Oh & I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so very much for stopping by and leaving a comment. They always warm my heart and so does your blog. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so addicted to Pinterest!!! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog.

    I’m a follower now.

    cindy
    treasuresinmyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the book shelf under the stairs!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinterest is wonderful! So many ideas floating around. I am so addicted it's criminal! Thanks for visiting my blog! Your autumn decor vignette is very nice!

    ReplyDelete