Sunday, September 18, 2011

Last Year's Autumn Vignettes


It's been a quiet Sunday here today; we've had lots of rain and just a lazy day for me.  I'm using some older posts of my favorite vignettes that were tucked here and there in some of the rooms~~~


I'm still using these same little pinecones this year; this vintage table runner~~I love the simplicity of it on the dining room table too~~


Love orange lillies early autumn~~~I posted this almost a year ago~~hard to believe the time has slipped by so quickly~~




Chilly outside today due to the rain; one more cup of tea while I browse the blogland and pinterest for more ideas~~tomorrow we should have sunshine and back to the house projects. 

~~Patty~~

4 comments:

  1. I love the pinecones, too. I always have candle centerpieces with pinecones during the holidays. Feels so special :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using pine cones around the holidays. I usually get the cinnamon scented kind, and even slip a few in the Christmas tree. Hard to believe it will soon be that time again! Beautiful vignettes my friend. Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw envy your beautiful home....come make mine pretty like yours is!! Please pop by my blog for some puddin n pie. I'm hosting my first ever giveaway to gain follwers starting tomorrow.
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/09/monday-is-lame-way-to-spend-17-of-your.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What absolutely charming vignettes. Great job! Susan

    ReplyDelete