Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Clippies


I know what you're thinkin'~~I've ran out of projects.  Nope~~letting the paint dry between coats of two items (one for the ceiling and one for the shop booth)~~and got to run errands today~~


Anyway~~got a big box of these metal clips at the junk shop and decided to rosette them up~~did three to a bag and sold several bunches of these at the booth before the holidays~~so I'm making somemore (while the paint dries on my bigger projects)~~




Below~~(told you I was working!)~~see that ceiling medallion?~~got it for 50 cents last year and finally getting my $64.00 chandelier hung this week~~this is going up first though~~

And the other project~~old wood box for $1.25 at Habitat Resale Shop~~
adding some "old gray paint" and a stencil to the front~~hope to post the results by tomorrow!




Joining in with this party for fun and inspiration:

Polly Want a Crafter

shabby creek cottage



homework