Thursday, October 20, 2011

Do You Houzz?

Along with Pinterest, I've joined this fabulous Houzz site.  Many of my humble~home inspirations come from this source also.




    Above photo: I love how the designer used the large vase on the table.  I stay with neutral colors on walls and furniture; easy to change out pillows/throws/curtains/rugs~~would be easy to add a rug under those chairs and change out the pillows for blues or browns~~




~~Love the paint color on this wall~~grays and browns and whites.  Lovely.




~~Great photos of shelves, bookcases, mantels~~a way to decorate with picture frames; mirrors~~




~~This slipcover idea for an old chair in the living room; and I love those roman shades~~




~~Found some awesome Christmas decor ideas~~




~~another lovely slipcover idea; I'm really liking the sisal~look rug too~~




~~Another look for summer time~~sisal with whites and blues:  slipcovers again with bold design using fabric such as on the club chairs~~

~~I think I am more traditional decorating with a bit of "eclectic" thrown in~~love this sweet dining room; look how cozy with mismatch~~



And below:  sweet ideas to think about for next year~~




~~and this sweet kitchen; love. that. island!




~~I'll be drinking cups of hot tea this winter while browsing for ideas for spring/summer; lovely inspiration for small spaces too~~

So~~do you Houzz too?

14 comments:

  1. No, I don't Houzz. Maybe I should. You have some great inspiration photos from there. Thanks for sharing and thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great decor in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get their emails and love browsing all the design ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed watching such beautiful pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have enough trouble managing the online activities that I already have, I can't possibly add another drool-worthy inspiration site to the mix. Based on what you have posted here, I can see that you and I have VERY similar tastes. I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could decorate like that! I will have to check out that site. Thank you!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I discovered Houzz a few months back, it a terrific source for decorating tips especially when your mind goes 'blank'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, inspirational spaces. Will have to check out Houzz.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    I do Houzz, but have not looked at it in sometime. I have not done pinterest yet. Kindof afraid too. I have so many projedts I want to do and afraid I won't be able to get off the computer if I do. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't Houzz and don't dare cause I spend too much time getting inspired already, and not enough getting things done! Love each of those photos; could move right in to any of those rooms!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Houzz too! I joined it before Pinterest. I love your inspiration pictures! I'll be with you on drinking tea and browsing spring pictures in the winter! What a great idea! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My trouble is... I stay on the computer looking at all the fabulous ideas-- then when I log off, I'm to tired to do any of them to my home LOL Your blog is fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! My name is Anna Thompson and I have a question about you blog, but I couldn't find your contact info. Please email me at anna.t@arcadianhome.com. I hope to hear from you! - Anna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmm Houzz you say? I'll have to check into that. Thanks for stopping by my blog and your comment. I'm now following you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete