Tuesday, October 4, 2011

$64.00 Question~~



I love the color of the above chandelier~~maybe just plain white shades or no shades~~~

This is what happens when you stay up too late and browse/shop the internet.  However~~  I think I got a decent bargain for $64.17 from Lighting Universe:


The above picture is NOT the chandelier I purchased~~but, it is a better photo than the one taken from the website of the one I bought (below)~~I know it's going to be that ugly gold color~~I have a plan to spray paint with bronze~browns for a "Tuscany" look; and may or may not use white fabric shades. 

Maxim Lighting 2905GG/SHD01 6 Light Chandelier, Grecian Gold

So~~here's my version (above purchased last night)~~and here are some pics of INSPIRATION ($64.00 is a very good price)~~



9-Arm Talia ChandelierBALLARD DESIGNS: $289.00

POTTERY BARN: $319.00 (SALE PRICE)

My bargain chandelier should be here by Oct. 10th~~can you see potential people?~~ six arm candle/lights with leafy design complete with scrolly details~~

I'll let you know if I got a deal or not!

5 comments:

  1. I personally love that first chandelier!!! If the one you bought isn't those same colours, I'd spray paint it to match and either get new burlap lampshades or add burlap & trim to the ones you get. GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like the color of the first... a can of spray paint and a few shades perhaps? I like the idea of burlap or the cute "wickery" ones on the Ballard chandie!

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your chandelier is like the first...you got an excellent bargain for $64. all of them are nice, but I do love the first one. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I think that you got a bargain. Can't wait to see the transformation. I think the shades would look sweet. Have fun recreating!

    ReplyDelete