Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lotsa Silver Going On Here~

Here's a little bit of my silver stash.  I quickly viewed the gorgeous entries for SILVER SUNDAY over at GYPSY FISH JOURNAL (thegypsyfish.blogspot.com).  I'm sending over this quick entry as we are on the go today, so not much time to play around with a pretty setting.  Can you walk into a junk shop and just be drawn to certain items?  Silver does that to me!  Have a great Sunday and thank you to Gypsy Fish Journal--an awesome site to see.

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you - silver grabs my attention every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful!
    I love it!
    It is just my style~
    Thank you for sharing!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piles of silver goodies always grab my aatention.....love it!
    hugs
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    silver is always fascinating. I love it also.
    Greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete