Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Huge metal rack ~a $5.00 find~


Had a day off from work today and shopped my favorite spots.  This big rack was only $5.00; I plan to use in my shed; I think a couple of tall wicker baskets would look sweet beneath it.

Got this metal hamper-thing:  not that old; but plan to paint it and add a floral liner to the inside; a $4.00 find.  The vintage sheet $.50; always can use those for liners and chair slip-covers.

Old spice bottles for 3.00!

$1.00 for two sweet postcard/picture holders.

All five vintage brass/glass display cases for under $3.00; Would make cute displays for Christmas ornaments.




Snagged this right up! Heavy, nice old wood chest and cost:  $1.75!

Here's some misc. I picked up today too:  Darling vintage yarn hamper (.50); 4 sweet little metal trays for .25--black with gold birds/floral:  little book "Gregg Shorthand" dated 1940's for .25;  metal storage container for .50; and that red basket (will be a paint job redo--) is the perfect size to hold books (.25).

And: that old wood/cane chair is in nasty shape; but I have plans for it; so I've thrown a cover over it until I can revamp it.  This whole room needs repainted!  Hopefully, next week will be the week to finish some house projects.  Will be posting some of my redo's soon.  Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment