Monday, August 9, 2010

For just "a few pennies" I found these treasures over the weekend and today.

Sweet vintage hangers, quilted pillow and needlepoint bird pillow.

The wire dish-rack not so vintage--but, I plan to paint it a "vintage" color and use for displaying vintage plates.  Several vintage metal trays (future projects to show you with those); ~3~ wonderful metal-wire baskets; set of ~6~ PINK vintage plastic serving trays.
Darling vintage Blue-Bird picture; that frame is awesome 1930's!

Two LARGE pitchers and huge sugar bowl (no lid, but still a beauty).


Pretty pink roses and look at this vintage sugar-pour!  The vintage basket has a wooden bottom; I already painted this sweet-thing pale aqua and distressed--I can hardly wait to list these beauties on Etsy!!
Pansies Oil Painting!  Truly a sweet thing.  Here's a closer view:

LOOK AT THESE OLD PINK JEWELRY BOXES!!
AND SEE THAT ADORABLE PINK-RIBBON PIN CUSHION?  I'll probably list all of these together; I like to see items grouped together and get a bargain!  Don't you?


I have to keep this one; it'll sit on my desk next to computer!  See the close-up view:

More lovely treasures found in junk shop:
Pink book with pink ribbon page-finder!  And a wire photo holder; great for post-cards, business cards, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment