Friday, February 7, 2014

Junk Finds and Painted Containers

Hey!  Hope you're having a great Friday; are you having big plans for the weekend?  Projects?  Maybe just some quiet time?  I'm planning on painting and working ahead on some Easter projects for the booths.

This is our very special Valentine in the framed picture!





~~found 3 red books and s/p birdies in pure white to make my Valentine decor complete;  Yep~~this is it.
Hope you don't think I went "overboard"~~~




~~a cute (probably reproduction) metal laundry sign and two ironstone platters~~




~~this adorable wooden bunny basket (getting a white paint job this weekend)~~






~~I'm thinking of adding a large wood trim work around this cute sign~~









~~and I found another wooden cheese container on the very, very cheap~~and some eggs to decorate with~~



~~I painted up one of the biggest wooden containers this week and added a stencil to the front~~




Here's the result~~and going to the booths today.  It's only going to be 17 degrees out; so I'm getting it done and getting back inside; even our pups get their "business" done a lot quicker during this terribly cold weather!




I love it when you stop by; tell me what you're up to these days~~hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Blessings~~

~patty~

No comments:

Post a Comment