Monday, March 3, 2014

Paintin' Up Easter Eggs



Good Monday!  Are you busy with home projects this week?  I've got my painting pieces lined up and decided to get at least three furniture~type projects done for the booths before Wednesday~~and take some Easter items too~~





Did manage to get one little table done (used to be an old sewing machine cabinet)~~stenciled on some French wording and added a glass knob for a "faux~drawer" look~~






~~painted up some huge plastics eggs from the dollar store (and some smaller ones)~~added reproductions of old Easter cards I have on hand~~mod~podged; used some tea~stained trims around the eggs "seams"~~

I have recently found many metal baskets on the very cheap~~my plans were to add Easter grass (or the brown shredded paper shown)~~and add some pink or white vintage ladies dress gloves~~






I have more eggs to show you later on; some painted wooden trays and metal cans.
~~Have a great week; I'm going to finish my cup of tea and see what you're up to~~clean my house a bit and start those projects!  Blessings~~Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment