Thursday, February 6, 2014

ReStore Remake $5.00 Chair



I've been putting off some of my older projects for too long; this 1980's desk chair was bought for 5.00 last year (or year before??)~~

Below in the background you can see the 'before' picture~~




I used some home~made chalk paint which really bonds so well over the metal portion on the bottom.




~~and my buddy had to be in the picture at one point; the look you are seeing from him is my telling him "don't even think about it"~~he was sizing up the chair.   




It's barely above zero here today; but, tomorrow "heat wave" possibly up in the 20's so will take the chair and other items to the booths~~I really want to go today!

I used some left over chevron fabric and added a purchased  pillow to match for back comfort~~








Oh~~had to show you my old drawer project~~painted her white with a partial stencil to both sides~~cut some little square "feet" and screwed in from the top~~




I "was" going to sell this also; but love it so much I decided to keep it awhile~~~




Tomorrow will post my junk pickings from a few days ago;  




Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day and many blessings!  ~patty~

Here's a lovely party to join~~

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment