Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Frog Tape and an Old Leather Suitcase

 
 
I'm probably the last person in blog~land to use Frog Tape.  I'm really impressed with it's ability to give clean lines (even when I rearranged the tape several times before painting)~~
 
 

 
 
I'm going to try this on fabric also~~it's a bit more expensive than regular painters tape, but well worth the results~~
 

 
 
~~got a new stencil to show off onto this old leather suitcase~~
 

 
 
~~just a bit more distressing to do (after getting the "clean lines")~~
gotta make it look more vintage because the stripes look too new (well, they are of course)~~
 

 
 
Have you tried this tape on fabric and how did it stand up to the job for you?
 
Hope you're making it a great week~~thanks for stopping by and wishing you many blessings!
 
~patty~
 
See you at this great party:
 
 
Elizabeth and Co.

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty! I have used frog tape on fabric & had good results, I actually just did a lampshade & it turned out great! Hopefully Ill get that one posted soon! Also, at Lowe's they have chevron frog tape, Ive used it & its worked great as well, it was a little pricey, but it does save time!! Talk to ya soon... Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S... Your suitcase looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this suit case!
    keya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this suitcase-and I have never ever used Frog tape either! Thanks for this tip-I will be back to see more:)
    Happily Following you along!
    Warm Hugs,
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful!
    Love the stencil...where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your case turned beautiful ...Love it:)
    Francine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your case turned beautiful ...Love it:)
    Francine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Acabei de conhecer o seu blog,achei maravilhoso.Visite-me:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
    Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this project your suitcase came out just beautiful! Have a great week, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhh es maravilloso tu blog. me ha gustado mucho todo tu trabajo. Felicidades. ya tienes otra seguidora.
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  12. your suit case looks great! i have never tried that tape but will give it a go sometime.
    thanks for stopping by my blog and have a wonderful holiday season,
    erin

    ReplyDelete