Friday, June 29, 2012

Jelly Glasses and Wire


Hey!  How's everyone today?  HOT?  yes~~very much so here today.

I found two old parts from sewing machine; the wooden drawer holders I believe; and added some wire hardware to the back~~(here's a pic. of the before "parts")~~




Love, love wire hardware cloth~~sort of makes these look "chic industrial"~~



~~and added my 25c jelly glasses with some wire; see the cute little lock and key added to one of them~~







So cute to hold cuttings from the garden, vines, herbs, flowers~~














Have a fabulous weekend~~I'm off to paint some more furniture for the booths~~and, oh my gosh~~I got this old cabinet for $5.00 and making it into a cute little kitchen island~~I can't wait to get started on it!

Stay cool and hydrated!  ~patty~

12 comments:

  1. Oh you said herbs I love you! :)
    Wonderful project Patti it showcases your flowers and herbs beautifully.
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Hugs Rosemary...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The creativity here astounds me! How lucky I looked in! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! How creative!
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very unique. Great job! Hope you stay cool, too. Have a nice weekend. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable! So easy and not expensive..love that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how pretty, I love these! But, I don't have any sewing machine drawer parts...I'm thinking of using a small shutter. Thanks for the inspiration. Warm Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. you do the cutest things!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patty ~ I love these!!! great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great idea, I love these, and they really showcase your gorgeous flowers !

    ReplyDelete