Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pretty Easter Things


Hobby Lobby had Easter items 1/2 off last week~~
bought some pretty faux dogwood flower branch and two adorable vintage~style Easter egg~shaped plates:  pictured one of them today~~



These old cardboard photo frames I had bought recently~~
inserted some scrap~book papers with pretty prints to use in my baskets and vignettes:



They will look sweet stacked together loosely; placed in cloches or on platters for a backdrop:


I've had this oval wreath a long time; it comes in handy for sweet vignettes of all seasons~~


Well, I had to show off that darling pitcher~~ I bought this in January; a little splurge for a Sadek item; I love the green color on white background and looks vintage~toile~like.


Here's a close~up of some "vintage~looking" scrap~book paper with the old cardboard frame:
kinda romantic just lying on a doily with faux flowers tied with grosgrain ribbon.


I'm posting more every day this week; weatherman promises more sunshine tomorrow so I should get some good pictures of my recent bargains.  I can't wait til you see them!  There are some decorating ideas I'd love to share with you and get your opinions~~


See you tomorrow!


Linking up this week:







 http://www.abeachcottage.com/2011/04/linky-blog-party-beach-cottage-good-life-wednesdays.html#more-3323
A BEACH COTTAGE




Photobucket