Friday, February 18, 2011

Girly Stuff!

Here's some of the sweet little things I picked up this week:
     Found a few more vintage ironstone plates to stack and vases with some interesting design to them:

These two vintage prints on old cardboard without frames; $1.50---Pinky and Blue Boy
and some little soaps still wrapped in cellophane!


Two beautiful linen towels with monogram:



Had a Lavender moment when I found two orphaned pillow~cases with pretty handwork:  and this lovely little "safety~pin" bead lady:




Love the rusty wire enclosing this darling little cottage plate: 

10 yard roll of Toile ribbon in SPRING GREEN:


Orphaned glass~ware: love the patterns~~perfect for little candles:



More old silverware: they seem to find me every time!




I'm joining these lovely ladies for Friday Finds:  Linda at A la Carte:

 Photobucket

And Debra for Vintage Inspiration Friday:

Vintage Inspiration Friday


Thank you Linda and Debra for hosting another fun Friday!

17 comments:

  1. You really found some beautiful items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love the pillows! and those gorgeous E towels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my GOODNESS, you sure found some beauties! That little pin lady and the lavender pillowcases! Wow wow wow. And the little plate and on and on. Great job. Where oh where do you find thrift shops with such darling things? Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...you found some beautiful things! Let's go shopping together! : )

    Thanks for stopping by my brand new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really found some beautiful things. The Blue Boy and Pinky I have had for many years. I need to re-frame them. Love the beautiful textiles you found. Thanks for sharing. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful treasures-love the monogrammed towels!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your finds are just amazing! I especially like the monogrammed towels and pillowcase! I love your blog...very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always pick up the most amazing items when you're thrifting! I love those vintage prints on cardboard and your silver spoons are delightful. I think I'm going to start collecting them! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with the lavender pillowcases! I always love glass ware that can be used for candles and adding sparkle to a room. I love all your finds and your photos are lovely. Thanks for joining Junkin Finds Friday this week! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you really found some beautiful things! I look forward to reading future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am totally jealous! You can make such ordinary objects look like a million bucks! Wish we were neighbors- what fun we would have junking together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to find your blog! Love your treasures and blog! I'm am a treasure hunter also, love decorating for little cost.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Patty, I just discovered your lovely blog and have awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award. See rules for playing along here http://shabbyteaparty.blogspot.com Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good Morning to you Patty, the monogrammed linens and the silver are my favs.....good luck with the tea bag roses. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. What fantastic finds! Love the linens, I'm a sucker for vintage linens. That toile ribbon was a huge find! 10yds is a ton. Can't wait to see what you use it for. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your finds are just beautiful...love the purple embroidered pillow cases...and how you housed the guest soaps underneath the glass cover...everything's so pretty at your blog! I'm your newest follower :)
    Big hugs,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete